G5 Entertainment AB
Adobe Photoshop (advanced)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: 2D UI Artist (HOG project) (remote).
- Draw UI elements and windows;
- Assemble various window mockups;
- Prepare and optimize graphics for import into the game;
- Develop and maintain documentation and the UI-kit;
- Work in a team and collaborate with outsourcers;
- Realism / semirealism graphics style.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design;
- Some experience with small iconography;
- Knowledge of UX basics;
- Understanding of the color and light rules;
- Understanding of linear and aerial perspective;
- Understanding of proportions;
- General visual art skills: lighting, form, conveying the characteristics of materials, etc.;
- Professional Photoshop skills.
- Extensive experience in drawing various game icons;
- Education or work experience in the field of graphic design, layout, or infographics.
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you’re involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.