G5 Entertainment AB
Adobe Photoshop (advanced)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: 2D Principal Character Artist(remote)
- Consult, train, and assist company projects in improving the quality of graphics within your specialty;
- Create prototypes and reference graphics;
- Work with different styles of company projects;
- Write the guidelines and documents;
- Supervise the company’s artists.
- More than 3 years of experience in game development;
- High level of expertise. It means that your approach to work can be called systematic, and regardless of the task you can come to the predictable result of high quality;
- Extensive experience in character design: the skill to convey the character through proportions, costume design, and pose;
- Skill in drawing emotions;
- Great visual experience in the history of costume and fashion;
- Excellent communication skills: you must be able to express yourself clearly, both in writing and orally;
- Skill in giving feedback;
- Professional Photoshop skills.
- Experience in teaching;
- Experience in team management;
- Familiarity with 3D and animation.
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you’re involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.