2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
The purpose of this role is to provide second level expert services for employees, managers and P&O Services community in the area of Hire to Retire, Benefits Administration, Payroll and Time & Attendance processes and act as a subject matter expert for these services.
To coordinate with global services centers the implementation and execution of the end-to-end P&O Services policies, programs and regulatory requirements into the daily operations of P&O Services as well as to provide support on the operational tools.
Become Generalist for the E2E service delivery in Sandoz P&O Services and emphasize in Payroll related processes and managing of vendors providing the Gross to Net calculation.
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides day-to-day P&O Services Delivery operations with compiling and entering data, and reconcile errors to maintain accurate and complete HR, Payroll and time & attendance records, all in timely and accurate manner. Acts as subject matter expert for P&O Services related to data and processes.
- Ensures maintenance of all relevant HR related data is correct and complete. Ensures compliance in line with relevant legislation, Data Privacy, Protection guidelines and other relevant guidelines across identified geographies
- Performs country specific Data consistency check. Ensures all P&O Services Delivery performance metrics and KPIs are met
- Respects and follows the payroll calendar to prepare the necessary payroll inputs
- Perform Core T&A Technology Activities & BAU Tasks. Supports SOX Controls and internal Financial and HR controls.
- Resolves P&O Services related queries and issues within the standard established time frames raised by various stakeholders, incl. associates. Escalates requests and issues that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate escalation point of contact (i.e., IT / Time Services Delivery Manager / People Partner)
- Close collaboration with country people partners to manage operation inquiries, escalations and stakeholder management. Provides regular training to new and established stakeholders on the use of the P&O Services systems
- Highlights exceptions and deviations. Identifies and gathers system enhancements and change requests to report and coordinates with IT and/or global support team
- Extracts regular and ad hoc reports needed for P&O Services upon request and get support from reporting team when needed
- Contributes to and supports projects in scope for P&O Services. Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager