This role is a perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career if you’re passionate about technology and delivering optimal customer service results.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management and optimization of the company’s Warranty Exchange and Returns (RMA) Service Operations. The highest of customer service standards are expected to ensure cost effectiveness and process efficiency.
As Service Coordinator you will be responsible for:
– Providing highest quality customer service and maintenance of customer relationships (monitoring customer satisfaction, ensuring warranty policies are met within product exchanges/returns)
– Encouraging excellent working collaboration between customers, service centers and support providers (attending meetings with Corporate Customer Services, Service Centers and Support teams)
– Coordinating and monitoring returns and inventory (creating RMA’s)
– Suggesting and implementing improvement methods to processes
– Encouraging training and development of processes withing regional Service Centers
– Actively monitoring Service Center problems and ensuring efficient resolution
– Coordinating between RMA related queries, Account Management problems, Technical Support and Finance
– Compiling reports and statistics